Some times you may across how to Edit your blog's Template. Obviously you must go to EDIT HTML tab. But, blogger has changed their User Interface and many tabs re-arranged and changed its typical name. So it would be bit difficult to find out where this Edit HTML function locate.
Here we go,
- Click on ▼ (Down arrow) Button on your Dash board along with your Blog Name.
- Click at 'Template' from the drop down List .
- Then click on ' Edit HTML ' button along with Customize Button under 'Live on Blog'
- You''ll get an Warning from Blogging that this option for advanced users and it may effect your blog completely. Just Click at Proceed Button .
- Here you can see your Blog's HTML code. Click on Save Button at the Bottom of your HTML code.