Blogger provides a widget for your readers to subscribe your posts through email.When you publish any post in your blog, instantly your readers receive it through email.
Obviously it will bring you huge traffic back ,and email subscribers are quite important to blog owners.
How do we know who are the email subscribers of our blog ? How to manage email subscribers of your blog ?
This post will answer you all the questions above :)
I hope you may using Google Feed burner in your Blog.
- Go to Feed burner Home page
- Now Click on Publicize Tab on top navigation Bar.
- Click on "Email Subscriptions" at left sidebar. It will bring you to Subscription Management Page.
- Scroll Down the webpage and Click on "View Subscriber Details ▼ ".
- It will Display all your email subscribers and notify which of them are verified and unverified.
Related Post :