Mainly Forums Helps you to Interact with your readers,where your readers can also share,talks & more.It would be Good choice to a blog having a Forum inside your Blog ,because you can stay your readers in your blog for more time & this would give you more page views and monetize .
Its easy to create a forum using a web tool and embed in blog ,Follow the steps:
- As First Step Go to Nabble and Create a Forum.
- Then Get the Embed Code of Nabble Forum.[See the Image Below].
- Then Create a Blank Static Page and Copy Down its URL.
- Now Go to Edit HTML in Template [New Interface].And search for Below Code.
- Now Paste the Below before the Above Code. You must Edit the Red highlighted code with your Embed Code from Nabble.And Change the Blue highlighted code with your Static Page URL.
- Now Search for Below Code
- Then Copy Down the Below Code and Paste before the Above Code.!
You Must Change the Blue highlighted Link with Static Page as you done before.! Now Replace the Red Highlighted Content with the Code that you have searched [main wrapper]at step 4.
So if you searched for main-wrapper and got in your HTML then replace the Red Color highlighted with main-wrapper in below Code, or else you got columns in your Template then just copy down the code and no need to replace.!