- First of all you need to create an Flash video and Upload into any free hosting sites. I prefer Google sites,110mb.com ,megauploads,zshare etc..
- You should copy the source code/URL of your flash Video.URL of video looks like the below given code.Extension will be .swf .For Example,
- Now go to Blogger.com and sign In with your Email and Password .
- Go to your post editor and make it into "HTML MODE" .
- Now copy down the Code and Replace the Red color code with your Flash URL .
<embed src="http://www.blogknol.blogspot.com/uploaded/flash.swf" quality="high" name="flaObj" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="340"></embed>
- Instead of that red text , paste your Flash video URL/ source code.Then Publish your Post.
- Note: The code must be given in "HTML MODE" You can set height and size of your video by changing the width and eight in that given code.