Crazy with voice messaged!! ? You can receive voice messages from your blog readers by placing a GrandCentral WebCall button directly on your blog.
When people click the button, GrandCentral will call them and connect the call to your GrandCentral number. You can configure your settings to send your calls directly to your phone, or straight to voicemail. You can also post the voice messages you get directly on your blog.
To set up a GrandCentral WebCall button, first you'll need to create a free GrandCentral account.
Once you've signed up for GrandCentral, just follow these steps:
- Log in to GrandCentral and go to the Settings tab.
- Click the WebCall Button link.
- Click Select next to your favorite button.
- Click the Post link below your button. Copy the code provided, you'll need to add it to your blog's template later. Be sure to use one of the smaller buttons, as larger buttons might not fit in your blog's sidebar.
- Sign in to Blogger and go to the Templates tab.
- Paste the code provided by GrandCentral and click Save Changes.