Last day, One of my friend told me that he is bored with his current blog URL,and he want it to make a new one.Bit a impressing one,
For that ,this post will surely help him and my readers .
To change the URL of your blog (Blogspot) ,follow the step :
- Sign into your blog. Select the blog you you want to change the URL name.
- Select the Settings Tab.
- Under Settings select Publish
- Here is where you have 2 options to change your blog's URL. The first option is to enter a purchased domain name. A purchased domain name will remove the extension 'blogspot.com' and end with .com/or org . Currently Google offers to set you up with a domain name right on this page through a Google partner for $10.00. There is payment options all right there to get you set up..
- The second way to change your Blog's URL is to simply type in a new name in the text area provided. You will need to check for availability just as you did when you created your first blog's URL.
- Complete the word verification and save changes and you are all set.